Overview of Arsenal Credit Union
Arsenal Credit Union was first established in the year 1948 and is based in the state of Missouri. The credit union currently has 5 branches and 80 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 30,531 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership at Arsenal Credit Union is open to the following:
- People who or has a family member who lives or works or has a small business in the locations listed below:
- Missouri: Jefferson County, St. Louis County, St. Louis City, Franklin County, Washington County, St. Francois County, Ste. Genevieve County
- Illinois: St. Clair County, Madison County, Monroe County, Randolph County
- Retired employees of the Department of Defense and the Department of Veterans Affairs residing in the St. Louis area
- People who belong to a local labor organization
- Works for the federal government
- Works for the Coast Guard or National Guard in the St. Louis area
- A postal employee
- Persons involved in the local real estate industry
- Main Office Address: 3780 Vogel Rd, Arnold, MO 63010
- Website: https://arsenalcu.com/
- Phone: (314) 962-6363
- Total Members: 30,531
- Total Assets: $350 million
- Charter Number: 67195
- Routing Number: 281081233
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Missouri
There are currently 101 credit unions operating in the state of Missouri and combined these credit unions have 1.4 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: First Community Credit Union, United Labor Credit Union and Missouri Credit Union.