Overview of Arrowhead Central Credit Union
Arrowhead Central Credit Union was first established in the year 1949 and is based in the state of California. The credit union currently has 19 branches and 344 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 176,215 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to join the credit union if you:
- live, work or worship in San Bernardino or Riverside Counties or select cities in southern Los Angeles County, Arizona and Nevada;
- are employed by the State of California
- are an immediate family member of a current member
- Main Office Address: Po Box 4100, Mail Code #100, Rancho Cucamong, CA 91729-9998
- Website: http://www.arrowheadcu.org
- Phone: (909) 379-6500
- Total Members: 176,215
- Total Assets: $2,241 million
- Charter Number: 60700
- Routing Number: 322282603
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.