Overview of Armco Credit Union
Armco Credit Union was first established in the year 1935 and is based in the state of Pennsylvania. The credit union currently has 4 branches and 66 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 33,465 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership at Armco Credit Union is open to the following:
- Any active employee, retiree, widow or widower of one of the credit union’s Sponsor Organizations. View a list of current Sponsor Organizations.
- immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent or grandchild) of a current or potential Armco CU member, as well as persons living within the same residence and maintaining a single economic unit with a current Armco CU member or eligible member. Former Armco CU members are always welcome to rejoin.
- Main Office Address: P.O. Box 1589, Butler, PA 16003-1589
- Website: http://www.armcocu.com
- Phone: (724) 284-2020
- Total Members: 33,465
- Total Assets: $508 million
- Charter Number: 65291
- Routing Number: 243379925
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Pennsylvania
There are currently 340 credit unions operating in the state of Pennsylvania and combined these credit unions have 4.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Franklin-Oil Region Credit Union, Williamsport Teachers Credit Union and Healthcare First Credit Union.