Overview of Arizona Central Credit Union
Arizona Central Credit Union was first established in the year 1975 and is based in the state of Arizona. The credit union currently has 10 branches and 166 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 59,416 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to join the credit union if you are in their field of membership:
- You are an existing Arizona Central Credit Union member
- You are an Arizona resident who currently holds, or has held, membership in an out-of-state credit union
- You are an Arizona resident, age 55 or older
- You work for or belong to one of AZ Central CU’s Partners
- You are a member of one of the following religions: Roman Catholic Church, Baptist religion, or Mormon religion.
- Main Office Address: Po Box 11650, Phoenix, AZ 85061
- Website: http://www.azcentralcu.org
- Phone: (602) 264-6421
- Total Members: 59,416
- Total Assets: $742 million
- Charter Number: 62881
- Routing Number: 322172441
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Arizona
There are currently 38 credit unions operating in the state of Arizona and combined these credit unions have 1.8 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Landings Credit Union, Oneaz Credit Union and San Tan Credit Union.