Overview of Arize Federal Credit Union
Arize Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1985 and is based in the state of Pennsylvania. The credit union currently has a total of 3 branches and 30 employees.
Who Can Join?
Anyone who lives, works, worships, volunteers or goes to school in Centre and Huntingdon Counties is eligible to join Arize FCU.
Also eligible are:
- Recipients of a pension or annuity from a Centre County employer
- Immediate family or household members of any eligible person
- Organizations of any of the above persons
- Main Office Address: 650 Science Park Rd, State College, PA 16803
- Website: https://www.arizefcu.org
- Phone: (814) 237-5458
- Charter Number: 24187
- Charter Year: 1985
- Routing Number: 231387644
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is considered to be well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Pennsylvania
There are currently 340 credit unions operating in the state of Pennsylvania and combined these credit unions have 4.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: I. C. Credit Union, Trouvaille Credit Union and Altoona Area Employees Credit Union.