Overview of ARC Federal Credit Union
ARC Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1956 and is based in the state of Pennsylvania. The credit union currently has 2 branches and 28 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 13,356 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following individuals:
- Members of a Catholic parish in Blair or Huntingdon County, PA
- Family members or relatives of a current ARC member
- Employees/members/volunteers of one of their employer groups
You can view the full eligibility criteria on the company’s website.
- Main Office Address: 1919 7Th Ave, Altoona, PA 16602-2237
- Website: http://www.arcfcu.org
- Phone: (814) 946-0857
- Total Members: 13,356
- Total Assets: $127 million
- Charter Number: 11304
- Routing Number: 231379306
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Pennsylvania
There are currently 340 credit unions operating in the state of Pennsylvania and combined these credit unions have 4.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: C-B-W Schools Credit Union, Pinpoint Credit Union and Community Connect Credit Union.