Overview of APS Federal Credit Union
APS Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1935 and is based in the state of Pennsylvania. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 2 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,341 members.
Who Can Join?
The Field of Membership shall be limited to those having the following common bond:
- All employees of First Energy and its wholly-owned subsidiaries.
- Unremarried spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union; employees of this credit union; persons retired as pensioners or annuitants of the above employment; members of their immediate families; and organizations of such persons.
- Main Office Address: 259 Fremont Rd, Charleroi, PA 15022-1707
- Website: http://www.apsfcu.org
- Phone: (724) 483-6260
- Total Members: 1,341
- Total Assets: $10 million
- Charter Number: 838
- Routing Number: 243380082
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is adequately capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Pennsylvania
There are currently 340 credit unions operating in the state of Pennsylvania and combined these credit unions have 4.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: First Energy Choice Credit Union, Tri Boro Credit Union and Erie Times Credit Union.