Overview of Apple Credit Union
Apple Credit Union was first established in the year 1956 and is based in the state of Virginia. The credit union currently has 20 branches and 452 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 241,038 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible for membership if:
- You live, work, worship, volunteer or attend school in Fairfax County, Frederick County, Prince William County, City of Fairfax, City of Manassas, City of Manassas Park.
- You are faculty, staff, students and immediate family of: Clarke County Public Schools, Fairfax County Public Schools, Falls Church City Schools, Fauquier County Public Schools, Frederick County Public Schools, Loudoun County Public Schools, Manassas City Public Schools, Manassas Park Public Schools, Prince William County Public Schools, Shenandoah County Public Schools, Spotsylvania County Public Schools, Stafford County Public Schools, Winchester Public Schools, George Mason University, Northern Virginia Community College, or Shenandoah University.
- You are an immediate family or household member of an existing member
- You are part of an eligible association such as NVADACA”
- Main Office Address: P.O. Box 1200, Fairfax, VA 22038
- Website: http://www.applefcu.org
- Phone: (703) 788-4800
- Total Members: 241,038
- Total Assets: $3,891 million
- Charter Number: 11307
- Routing Number: 256078514
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.