Overview of APCO Employees Credit Union
APCO Employees Credit Union was established in 1953 and is based in the state of Alabama. The credit union currently has 20 branches and 120 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 72,166 members. APCO Employees Credit Union was selected as one of the best credit unions to join in 2022.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to become a member if you are in any of the following categories:
- An employee or retiree of Alabama Power Company, Southern Company Services, Southern Nuclear or other affiliated companies of the Southern Company.
- An employee or retiree of other designated groups or organizations.
- Family members, related by blood or marriage, to any APCO Credit Union member.
- Main Office Address: 750 17th St N, Birmingham, AL 35203
- Website: http://www.apcocu.org
- Phone: (205) 226-6800
- Total Members: 72,166
- Total Assets: $3,682 million
- Charter Number: 62728
- Routing Number: 262087609
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Alabama
There are currently 99 credit unions operating in the state of Alabama and combined these credit unions have 2.4 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Listerhill Credit Union, Health Credit Union and Naheola Credit Union.