Overview of AnMed Health Federal Credit Union
AnMed Health Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1974 and is based in the state of South Carolina. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 5 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,604 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership in AnMed Health FCU is open to the following categories:
- An employee, retiree, or volunteer of AnMed Health or one of its owned or controlled affiliates
- An employee of one of our select employee groups that have been added to our field of membership
- An immediate family member of one of our AnMed Health FCU current members
- Main Office Address: Po Box 2805, Anderson, SC 29622
- Website: https://www.anmedhealthfcu.com
- Phone: (864) 512-1147
- Charter Number: 21508
- Charter Year: 1974
- Routing Number: 253278126
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in South Carolina
There are currently 53 credit unions operating in the state of South Carolina and combined these credit unions have 1.7 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Greenwood Municipal Credit Union, Hopesouth Credit Union and Greenville Credit Union.