Overview of Andrews Federal Credit Union
Andrews Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1948 and is based in the state of Maryland. The credit union currently has 15 branches and 293 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 130,344 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to join Andrews Federal Credit Union if you are at least 18 years of age, and one of the following applies to you:
- You are employed by or a member of one of our Employer Groups.
- You live, work, attend school, or worship in Washington, D.C.
- You are or wish to be a member of the American Consumer Council.
- You are an immediate family or household member of an existing Andrews Federal member.
- You are U.S. Active Duty or U.S. Retired Military Personnel (or their spouses, dependents or dependent survivors) assigned to, or eligible to and are currently receiving benefits or services on a regular basis from Joint Base Andrews or Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst.
- Civilian personnel of U.S. Military units (or their dependents or dependent survivors) who work at or are assigned to Joint Base Andrews or Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst.
- Active Duty U.S. Military or Civilian personnel (or their dependents or dependent survivors) of the Department of Defense who have a valid Uniformed Services Identification and Privilege Card and who are authorized logistical support in accordance with the appropriate host nation Status of Forces Agreement, and who have a work or residential address within Andrews’ assigned geographical territory, consisting of areas in: the Netherlands, Belgium, and northern and central Germany.
- You qualify based on your affiliation with specific Military Installations.
- Main Office Address: 5711 Allentown Rd, Suitland, MD 20746
- Website: andrewsfcu.org
- Phone: (800) 487-5500
- Total Members: 130,344
- Total Assets: $2,288 million
- Charter Number: 5754
- Routing Number: 255074111
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.