Overview of America’s Credit Union
America’s Credit Union was first established in the year 1934 and is based in the state of Texas. The credit union currently has 5 branches and 108 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 32,279 members.
Who Can Join?
Eligible to join America’s Credit Union are the following:
- The person or any of his/her relatives reside or work in any of Dallas County, Collin County, or Rockwall County
- The person or any of his/her relatives work for, are retired from, or receive benefits from the selected companies of this credit union
- Main Office Address: Po Box 469046, Garland, TX 75046
- Website: https://www.americascu.org/
- Phone: (972) 494-5328
- Total Members: 32,279
- Total Assets: $409 million
- Charter Number: 67470
- Routing Number: 311982435
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Texas
There are currently 426 credit unions operating in the state of Texas and combined these credit unions have 10.0 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Concho Valley Credit Union, Highway District 9 Credit Union and Highway District 2 Credit Union.