Overview of American Spirit Federal Credit Union
American Spirit Credit Union was first established in the year 1963 and is based in the state of Delaware. The credit union currently has a total of 3 branches and 12 employees.
Who Can Join?
- Anyone employed by the American Spirit FCU sponsor companies.
- Anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in the following areas, including businesses and other legal entities:
- City of Newark
- Dover Area
- Middletown Area
- Any immediate family members of current or eligible members, which includes: spouse, children, parents, siblings, grandchildren, grandparents, stepparents, and stepchildren;
- Anyone who lives in the same household with a current or eligible member
- Anyone who is a member or former member of the former DelPart FCU and First State Federal Credit Union which has been merged with American Spirit Federal Credit Union.
- Main Office Address: 1110 Elkton Rd, Newark, DE 19711
- Website: https://www.americanspirit.org
- Phone: (302) 738-4515
- Charter Number: 15426
- Charter Year: 1963
- Routing Number: 231176787
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is considered to be well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Delaware
There are currently 17 credit unions operating in the state of Delaware and combined these credit unions have 254,762 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Delaware Alliance Credit Union (All4You FCU), Community Powered Credit Union and Del-One Credit Union.