Overview of American Partners Federal Credit Union
American Partners Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1975 and is based in the state of North Carolina. The credit union currently has 3 branches and 25 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 8,475 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to:
- An employee or member of one of APFCU’s participating Sponsor Employers
- An immediate family member of APFCU’s member (spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent, or grandchild)
- An individual who shares a household (single economic unit) with a qualified member
- Anyone who lives, works, worships, or attends school in one of the investment areas, see Boundary Descriptions
- Main Office Address: Po Box 1198, Reidsville, NC 27323-1198
- Website: https://www.apfcu.com
- Phone: (336) 349-2729
- Charter Number: 22119
- Charter Year: 1975
- Routing Number: 253184430
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is considered to be well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in North Carolina
There are currently 63 credit unions operating in the state of North Carolina and combined these credit unions have 4.8 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: HSM Credit Union, Team and Wheel Credit Union and Carolina Credit Union.