Overview of American Heritage Credit Union
American Heritage Credit Union was established in 1948 and is based in the state of Pennsylvania. The credit union currently has 36 branches and 630 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 247,199 members.
Who Can Join American Heritage Credit Union?
You are eligible to become a member of American Heritage Federal Credit Union if you fall into one of the following categories:
- You are employed by one of the credit union’s sponsor companies
- You or an immediate relative live, work, worship, or attend school in one of the credit union’s designated services areas: the City of Philadelphia, as well as specific portions of the following communities: Ambler, Bensalem, Bridgeport, Bristol, Bryn Athyn, Butler, Cheltenham, Conshohocken, Fort Washington, Norristown, Penndel, Souderton, Southampton, Tullytown, Villanova, or Warminster Heights.
- You are an immediate family member of an American Heritage Federal Credit Union employee, current member, or eligible member.
- You share a household with a current member or eligible member.
- You become a member of the Kids-N-Hope Foundation. Becoming a member requires a one-time donation of just $5.00.
- Main Office Address: 2060 Red Lion Road, Philadelphia, PA 19115
- Website: http://www.americanheritagecu.org
- Phone: (215) 969-0777
- Total Members: 247,199
- Total Assets: $3,962 million
- Charter Number: 5621
- American Heritage Credit Union Routing Number: 236082944
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.