Overview of Amarillo Postal Employees Credit Union
Amarillo Postal Employees Credit Union was first established in the year 1931 and is based in the state of Texas. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 4 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,819 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Employees of the Amarillo Post Office and all post offices within the Texas Panhandle and their family members
- Groups of employees or members of companies or associations which are located within ten miles of the credit union’s main office
- Persons who live, work, worship or attend school in the City of Amarillo
- Main Office Address: P.O. 30003, Amarillo, TX 79120
- Website: http://www.crunion.org
- Phone: (806) 354-2166
- Total Members: 1,819
- Total Assets: $19 million
- Charter Number: 67639
- Routing Number: 311376740
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Texas
There are currently 426 credit unions operating in the state of Texas and combined these credit unions have 10.0 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: MTCU Credit Union, Tyler City Employees Credit Union and InvesTex Credit Union.