Overview of Altoona Area Employees Federal Credit Union
Altoona Area Employees Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1981 and is based in the state of Pennsylvania. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 1 employee. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,726 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to anyone employed with the following school districts in Blair County:
- Altoona Area School District
- Bellwood-Antis School District
- Spring Cove School District
- Tyrone Area School District
- Glendale School District
- Hollidaysburg Area School District
- Williamsburg Community School District
- Greater Altoona Career and Technology Center
- Altoona Area High School Alumni Association
- Main Office Address: 908 Pleasant Valley Blvd, Altoona, PA 16602
- Website: http://altoonafcu.com
- Phone: (814) 942-5431
- Total Members: 1,726
- Total Assets: $18 million
- Charter Number: 23753
- Routing Number: 231388656
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Pennsylvania
There are currently 340 credit unions operating in the state of Pennsylvania and combined these credit unions have 4.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Trouvaille Credit Union, Consumer 1st Credit Union and B. Braun Credit Union.