Overview of Altamaha Federal Credit Union
Altamaha Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1955 and is based in the state of Georgia. The credit union currently has a total of 3 branches and 23 employees.
Who Can Join?
To qualify for AFCU membership, one must meet any of the following requirements:
- Persons living, working, attending school or worshipping in these Georgia counties: Wayne County, Long County
- Immediate family members of AFCU members include those related by blood, marriage or adoption.
- Main Office Address: Po Box 490, Jesup, GA 31598
- Website: https://www.altamaha.org
- Phone: (912) 427-8924
- Charter Number: 10262
- Charter Year: 1955
- Routing Number: 261272839
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is considered to be well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Georgia
There are currently 92 credit unions operating in the state of Georgia and combined these credit unions have 2.2 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Kinetic Credit Union, FAB Church Credit Union and Savannah Schools Credit Union.