Overview of Alliance Credit Union
Alliance Credit Union was first established in the year 1948 and is based in the state of Missouri. The credit union currently has 5 branches and 65 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 22,204 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership at Alliance Credit Union is open to the following:
- Anyone who lives or works in the following counties:
- Missouri: St. Louis County, St. Charles County, Jefferson County, Franklin County, St. Louis City
- Illinois: St. Clair County, Madison County, Monroe County, Jersey County
- Immediate family of existing credit union members
- A current employee or retired from one of the select employer groups (SEG)
- Main Office Address: 1280 S Highway Dr, Fenton, MO 63026-1913
- Website: http://alliancecu.com
- Phone: (636) 343-7005
- Total Members: 22,204
- Total Assets: $375 million
- Charter Number: 63789
- Routing Number: 281081505
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Missouri
There are currently 101 credit unions operating in the state of Missouri and combined these credit unions have 1.4 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Sikeston Public Schools Credit Union, Goetz Credit Union and United Credit Union.