Overview of Allegheny-Ludlum Brackenridge Federal Credit Union
Allegheny-Ludlum Brackenridge Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1940 and is based in the state of Pennsylvania. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 3 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,680 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership in Allegheny-Ludlum Brackenridge FCU is open to the following:
- Employees and members of their immediate families or households of:
- Allegheny Ludlum Corporation who work at the Brackenridge and Pittsburgh, PA facilities
- United Steelworkers Local Union #1196 who work in Brackenridge, PA
- Fire-Pro Services who work in Creighton, PA
- Persons who live, work, worship, or attend school in, and businesses and other legal entities in census tract 4012 in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, bounded by the borders of the Borough of Brackenridge and Harrison Township, continue north along the Brackenridge/Harrison border to Freeport Road to the Allegheny River and then south along the river to the Brackenridge/Harrison border.
- Persons who live, work, worship, or attend school in, and businesses and other legal entities in the Borough of Tarentum (Census tract 4035).
- Persons who live, work, worship, or attend school in, and businesses and other legal entities in Census Tracts 8001, 8002, 8006, 8007, 8008, and 8009 in Westmoreland County, PA bounded by the Allegheny River and Ferry Street, take Ferry Street to Dr. Thomas Boulevard to Drey Street to Woodmont Avenue to North Street to Dunn Street to McCandless Street to Freeport Road to 7th Street to Route 56 to Falcons Park Road to the New Kensington/Lower Burrell Township line. Follow the border between Lower Burrell and New Kensington Townships to the Allegheny River.
- Main Office Address: 1131 Brackenridge Ave, P.O. Box 4, Brackenridge, PA 15014
- Website: https://www.albfcu.org/
- Phone: (724) 224-7030
- Charter Number: 4095
- Charter Year: 1940
- Routing Number: 243379831
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Pennsylvania
There are currently 340 credit unions operating in the state of Pennsylvania and combined these credit unions have 4.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Galaxy Credit Union, Stanwood Area Credit Union and Upper Darby Belltelco Credit Union.