Overview of Allegheny Kiski Postal Federal Credit Union
Allegheny Kiski Postal Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1953 and is based in the state of Pennsylvania. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 5 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 3,439 members.
Who Can Join?
Eligible to join Allegheny Kiski Postal Federal Credit Union are the following:
- Anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in, and businesses and other legal entities in Natrona, Arnold, New Kensington, and Tarentum in Pennsylvania
- An employee or member of Allegheny Kiski Postal FCUs associated groups
- Main Office Address: 501 11Th St, New Kensington, PA 15068
- Website: https://www.akpostalfcu.org/
- Phone: (724) 337-3717
- Total Members: 3,439
- Total Assets: $22 million
- Charter Number: 8825
- Routing Number: 243382938
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Pennsylvania
There are currently 340 credit unions operating in the state of Pennsylvania and combined these credit unions have 4.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Blair County Credit Union, North East Welch Credit Union and Erie Firefighters Credit Union.