Overview of All Saints Federal Credit Union
All Saints Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1942 and is based in the state of Ohio. The credit union currently has 3 branches and 8 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 4,247 members.
Who Can Join?
The field of membership shall be limited to those having the following common bonds:
- Employees, Volunteers and members of the Catholic Diocese of Cleveland in Cuyahoga County, OH (App.7-29-10)
- Family and friends of credit union members
- Main Office Address: 6740 Broadview Rd, Parma, OH 44134-4886
- Website: http://www.allsaintsfcu.com
- Phone: (216) 524-0414
- Total Members: 4,247
- Total Assets: $43 million
- Charter Number: 4845
- Routing Number: 241078888
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Ohio
There are currently 187 credit unions operating in the state of Ohio and combined these credit unions have 2.7 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: St. Josephs Canton Parish Credit Union, Greater Wayne Community Credit Union and Truecore Credit Union.