Overview of All In Credit Union
All In Credit Union was first established in the year 1966 and is based in the state of Alabama. The credit union currently has 29 branches and 372 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 145,487 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to join the credit union if you are in their field of membership. The union serves more than 800 businesses and organizations in Southeast Alabama, Florida’s Emerald Coast, and the Mobile Bay Area. This includes:
- Active duty military, civilians and retirees attached to Fort Rucker, Alabama
- Fort Rucker/Wiregrass Chapter of the Association of United States Army
- Active duty military, civilians and retirees attached to the US Coast Guard Aviation Training Center in Mobile, Alabama
- Everyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in Pike or Crenshaw Counties in Alabama or in Walton County in Florida
- Everyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in most areas of Coffee, Covington, Houston and Mobile Counties in Alabama (see a member service representative for more information)
- Relatives of current All In Credit Union members
- Employees of more than 800 civilian businesses and organizations
- Main Office Address: Po Drawer 8, Daleville, AL 36322
- Website: http://www.allincu.com
- Phone: (334) 598-4411
- Total Members: 145,487
- Total Assets: $2,134 million
- Charter Number: 17642
- Routing Number: 262183749
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Alabama
There are currently 99 credit unions operating in the state of Alabama and combined these credit unions have 2.4 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Mead Coated Board Credit Union, Demopolis Credit Union and New Pilgrim Credit Union.