Overview of AdventHealth Credit Union
AdventHealth Credit Union was first established in the year 1991 and is based in the state of Florida. The credit union currently has a total of 3 branches and 22 employees.
Who Can Join?
Firstly, the person must reside in Florida, then can join when falling under one of these categories:
- An employee of AdventHealth including its medical staff, auxiliaries and retirees
- A student, faculty or staff member of AdventHealth University
- A donor to the AdventHealth Foundation
- A member of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in the state of Florida
- A Florida Seventh-day Adventist organization including its employees, auxiliaries and retirees
- An immediate family member of any of the above-listed groups
- Main Office Address: 351 S. State Road 434, Suite 1009, Altamonte Springs, FL 32714
- Website: https://www.ahcu.cc
- Phone: (407) 303-1527
- Charter Number: 67349
- Charter Year: 1991
- Routing Number: 263181287
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is considered to be well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Florida
There are currently 128 credit unions operating in the state of Florida and combined these credit unions have 6.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Calhoun-Liberty Employees Credit Union, University Credit Union and Brightstar Credit Union.