Overview of Actors Federal Credit Union
Actors Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1962 and is based in the state of New York. The credit union currently has 5 branches and 49 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 25,876 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership at Actors Federal Credit Union is open to the following:
- Members in good standing from the Actors’ Equity Association, SAG-AFTRA, or any of their other 150+ member organizations
- Immediate family members of current ActorsFCU members
- Main Office Address: 165 W 46Th St, 14Th Fl., New York, NY 10036-2508
- Website: https://actorsfcu.com/
- Phone: (212) 869-8926
- Total Members: 25,876
- Total Assets: $287 million
- Charter Number: 15358
- Routing Number: 226077079
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in New York
There are currently 308 credit unions operating in the state of New York and combined these credit unions have 6.3 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Westar Credit Union, Westside Community Credit Union and Rockland Employees Credit Union.