Overview of ACCESS Federal Credit Union
ACCESS Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1947 and is based in the state of New York. The credit union currently has 5 branches and 42 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 22,733 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership at ACCESS Federal Credit Union is open to the following:
- Persons who live, work, worship, or go to school in the City of Oneida, Fulton County, Hamilton County, Herkimer County, Lewis County, Madison County, Montgomery County, Oneida County, Otsego County.
- Businesses and organizations located within any of the above areas
- Immediate family members of any ACCESS Federal Credit Union member
- Main Office Address: 6 Franklin Ave, Po Box 308, Clinton, NY 13323
- Website: http://www.accessfcu.org
- Phone: (315) 557-1000
- Total Members: 22,733
- Total Assets: $249 million
- Charter Number: 5579
- Routing Number: 221379895
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in New York
There are currently 308 credit unions operating in the state of New York and combined these credit unions have 6.3 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: United Nations Credit Union, Adirondack Regional Credit Union and Amherst Credit Union.