Overview of Abbeville Community Federal Credit Union
Abbeville Community Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1971 and is based in the state of South Carolina. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 4 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,717 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Persons who live, work, worship, or attend school in, and businesses located in Abbeville County, South Carolina
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this CU
- Employees of this CU
- Persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment
- Members of their immediate families or household
- Organizations of such persons
- Main Office Address: 603 E Greenwood St, Abbeville, SC 29620
- Website: http://www.youracfcu.com
- Phone: (864) 366-5615
- Total Members: 1,717
- Total Assets: $12 million
- Charter Number: 24842
- Routing Number: 253278058
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in South Carolina
There are currently 53 credit unions operating in the state of South Carolina and combined these credit unions have 1.7 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Neighbors United Credit Union, S. C. State Credit Union and 1st Cooperative Credit Union.