Overview of 360 Federal Credit Union
360 Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1952 and is based in the state of Connecticut. The credit union currently has 5 branches and 59 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 18,668 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership at 360 Federal Credit Union is open to the following:
- Persons who live, work, worship, volunteer, or attend school in, businesses and other legal entities located in Hartford, Tolland, and Middlesex Counties
- A spouse of a person who died while within the field of membership of this Credit Union
- An organization of such persons.
- Main Office Address: 191 Ella Grasso Tpke, P.O. Box 273, Windsor Locks, CT 06096-1026
- Website: https://www.360fcu.org
- Phone: (860) 627-4200
- Total Members: 18,668
- Total Assets: $314 million
- Charter Number: 7723
- Routing Number: 211180133
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Connecticut
There are currently 87 credit unions operating in the state of Connecticut and combined these credit unions have 932,894 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Bridgeport Police Credit Union, United Business & Industry Credit Union and Cencap Credit Union.