Overview of 1st Valley Credit Union
1st Valley Credit Union was first established in the year 1951 and is based in the state of California. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 6 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,545 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership in 1st Valley Credit Union is open to people who live, regularly work, or worship in the County of San Bernardino, or if the person works for one of the Member Employer Groups listed below.
- City of San Bernardino – (All departments)
- San Bernardino County Sun
- IBEW Local 477
- GO-DAN Industries, Inc.
- Inland Empire 66ers Baseball Team & Stadium Employees
- East Valley Water District
- West Valley Water District
- San Bernardino Municipal Water District
- San Bernardino Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Yucaipa Valley Water District
- Main Office Address: 401 W 2Nd St, San Bernardino, CA 92401-1525
- Website: https://www.1stvalleycu.com
- Phone: (909) 889-0838
- Charter Number: 68027
- Charter Year: 1951
- Routing Number: 322282632
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in California
There are currently 267 credit unions operating in the state of California and combined these credit unions have 12.8 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: California Agribusiness Credit Union, Central Valley Firefighters Credit Union and Long Beach Firemen S Credit Union.