Overview of 1st Street Credit Union
1st Street Credit Union was first established in the year 1951 and is based in the state of Florida. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 4 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,318 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership at 1st Street Credit Union is open to:
- Employees of the City of Sarasota
- Employees of the County of Sarasota
- Employees of any Governmental Agency (Federal, State and Local)
- Employees of any Non-Profit Organization
- Anyone who lives, works, attends school, worships or volunteers in Charlotte County, Manatee County or Sarasota County
- Employees of this Credit Union
- Persons receiving retirement benefits from the City of Sarasota General Employees Pension Fund, the Sarasota Fire Department Pension Fund or the Pension Fund of the Police Department of the City of Sarasota
- Anyone related to an existing member by blood, marriage or adoption
- Main Office Address: 1558 1St Street, Sarasota, FL 34236
- Website: https://1streetcu.com/
- Phone: (941) 953-6744
- Charter Number: 67309
- Charter Year: 1951
- Routing Number: 263182150
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Florida
There are currently 128 credit unions operating in the state of Florida and combined these credit unions have 6.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Alive Credit Union, Florida Dept. of Transportation Credit Union and Jacksonville Postal & Professional Credit Union.