Overview of 1st Kansas Credit Union
1st Kansas Credit Union was first established in the year 1929 and is based in the state of Kansas. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 2 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,356 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership in the1st Kansas Credit Union is limited to the following:
- Employees of the United States Postal Service and the United States Government
- Employees in any Government entity that works in or are paid out of the states of Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa and Missouri
- Employees of the 1st Kansas Credit Union
- Annuitants and retired persons and members of the immediate families of such persons
- Federal Government Employee Organizations and Associations
- Main Office Address: Po Box 1097, Topeka, KS 66601
- Website: http://www.1stkansascu.com
- Phone: (785) 233-4323
- Total Members: 1,356
- Total Assets: $11 million
- Charter Number: 63217
- Routing Number: 301179889
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Kansas
There are currently 75 credit unions operating in the state of Kansas and combined these credit unions have 1.1 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Skyward Credit Union, Wheat State Credit Union and Frontier Community Credit Union.