Overview of 1st Ed Credit Union
1st Ed Credit Union was first established in the year 1938 and is based in the state of Pennsylvania. The credit union currently has 3 branches and 23 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 7,461 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership at 1st Ed Credit Union is open to the following:
- An employee or student at a Pennsylvania school district located in one of these selected counties.
- An employee at one of these Pennsylvania schools
- An employee at one of the partner organizations of this credit union
- A family member of an eligible member
- A regular member of one of these group types in Adams, Cumberland, Franklin, Fulton or York Counties:
- Main Office Address: 1156 Kennebec Dr, Chambersburg, PA 17201
- Website: http://www.1edcu.org
- Phone: (717) 264-6506
- Total Members: 7,461
- Total Assets: $135 million
- Charter Number: 65412
- Routing Number: 231379966
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Pennsylvania
There are currently 340 credit unions operating in the state of Pennsylvania and combined these credit unions have 4.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Trumark Financial Credit Union, Bucks County Employees Credit Union and Franklin-Oil Region Credit Union.